FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

[10.12.10] Spam protection & updates
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
violet01

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:27 am    Post subject: cheap soccer cleats online Reply with quote

ace 16.1 gold Asked to ponder the implications of falling short, the Dutchman said: "I cannot afford it and Manchester United cannot afford it, but in sport you can win and lose.

cheap soccer cleats online "It's hard to accept, but it is the truth.

women mercurial superfly "We have to win our matches because otherwise we cannot be in the first four - that's the pressure that we have. We have to fight until the end.

"We are always able to do that, I think, that's my belief, because of our quality.

superfly 2016 black "I want to win the (FA Cup) also, not only the (Champions League) qualification, because I think the FA Cup is a very important title in England.

online mercurialX "The pressure is high for everybody but also for Norwich because they have to win otherwise they can say goodbye to the Premier League."

The Canaries' plight at the foot of the table, where they are battling to avoid joining Aston Villa in the Sky Bet Championship, adds an extra element to the fixture.

So too does the fact that they won the previous meeting 2-1 at Old Trafford, arguably the high point of their campaign.

That result, which came in the midst of United's bleak and winless December, has not escaped Van Gaal's attention either.

"They won at Old Trafford, so we have to take revenge," he said.

"It's always difficult to fight against a team that fights to maintain their position in the Premier League from relegation.

"That's always very difficult to fight against, but that is not an excuse. We have to cope with that.

"It shall be a very tough game but in spite of that we have to win."
violet01

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:29 am    Post subject: cheap ace 16.1 blue Reply with quote

Townsend scored a stunning free-kick to lead Newcastle to a 1-0 win over Crystal Palace last weekend, a result that was enough to see them climb out of the bottom three with two games remaining.

cheap ACE 16.1 Primeknit The 24-year-old, a £12m January signing from Tottenham, has not played for England since last October but Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's knee injury opens up a place in Roy Hodgson's squad.

Asked if Townsend should be in the squad for the tournament in France, Benitez said: "For me, yes, I think he's doing so well that he can be in the squad without any problem.

"He has quality, but it is not just that quality from free-kicks and the way that he plays, it is that he works so hard also helping the team in defence.

cheap mercurial veloce "When you are a manager, you are looking for players you can trust. He can make the difference in attack, but he also helps in defence.

cheap magista obra black "Physically he is fine now and has a lot of confidence in himself."

cheap ace 16.1 blue Benitez takes his team to relegated Aston Villa on Saturday looking for three more points, and he feels it will take more than a couple of individual performances for them to stay up.

Norwich and Sunderland are waiting for any Newcastle slip ups, and even a win at Villa Park might not be enough to stop them dropping into the bottom three ahead of next weekend's final set of games as their relegation rivals both have games in hand to play on Wednesday.

cheap superfly cr7 gold "I would like to see a hero in every game because that means we have done something good," he added.

"But the team has to be the key for us. They have to work very hard and then you might see the individual qualities making a difference.

"I think we have three or four players who can make a difference, but they need the team to support them. That is what we are seeing in every game now.

"Andros was very good last weekend, impressive not just with the goal, but he needed the other players around him to be working so hard to make sure we had a clean sheet and a good result."
violet01

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:31 am    Post subject: cheap soccer cleats online Reply with quote

ace 16.1 gold Asked to ponder the implications of falling short, the Dutchman said: "I cannot afford it and Manchester United cannot afford it, but in sport you can win and lose.

cheap soccer cleats online "It's hard to accept, but it is the truth.

women mercurial superfly "We have to win our matches because otherwise we cannot be in the first four - that's the pressure that we have. We have to fight until the end.

"We are always able to do that, I think, that's my belief, because of our quality.

superfly 2016 black "I want to win the (FA Cup) also, not only the (Champions League) qualification, because I think the FA Cup is a very important title in England.

online mercurialX "The pressure is high for everybody but also for Norwich because they have to win otherwise they can say goodbye to the Premier League."

The Canaries' plight at the foot of the table, where they are battling to avoid joining Aston Villa in the Sky Bet Championship, adds an extra element to the fixture.

So too does the fact that they won the previous meeting 2-1 at Old Trafford, arguably the high point of their campaign.

That result, which came in the midst of United's bleak and winless December, has not escaped Van Gaal's attention either.

"They won at Old Trafford, so we have to take revenge," he said.

"It's always difficult to fight against a team that fights to maintain their position in the Premier League from relegation.

"That's always very difficult to fight against, but that is not an excuse. We have to cope with that.

"It shall be a very tough game but in spite of that we have to win."
violet01

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:33 am    Post subject: Mercurial Victory V pink Reply with quote

Dembele appeared to claw his fingers down Diego Costa's cheek during Spurs' 2-2 draw at Chelsea on Monday night.

The Belgian had until 6pm on Thursday to respond but he did not contest the charge, head coach Mauricio Pochettino said on Friday afternoon.

And the full extent of Dembele's sanction followed from the FA.

A statement from the FA read: "Mousa Dembele will serve a six-match suspension with immediate effect after he committed an act of violent conduct which was not seen by the match officials but caught on video."

The FA, when charging Dembele, had said it considered the incident to be serious enough that "the standard punishment of three matches would be clearly insufficient".

Magista Obra white And now Dembele will miss Spurs' remaining matches this Premier League season - at home to Southampton on Sunday and at Newcastle a week later - and the first four fixtures of next term.

magistaX black The FA statement added: "The Tottenham Hotspur midfielder accepted the charge but denied the FA's claim that the standard punishment of three matches which would otherwise apply to this offence was clearly insufficient.

"An independent regulatory commission upheld the FA's claim at a hearing today (Friday, May 6, 2016) and ordered that an additional three match suspension was appropriate."

Pochettino, speaking prior to the punishment being announced, declined to comment on the potential length of a ban. He said he had spoken to Dembele about the altercation.

The midfielder's clash with Costa was one of several ugly exchanges during the game at Stamford Bridge and both clubs have been charged by the FA for failing to control their players. They have until May 9 at 6pm to respond.

Tottenham needed a win at Stamford Bridge to have any hope of winning the title, but the draw saw Leicester take an unassailable lead and crowned champions.

Four of Tottenham's nine yellow cards - an offence which carries an automatic fine - came after Eden Hazard's equalising goal.

magista FG black Pochettino admitted his team "crossed the line" but said he could understand their behaviour given the pressure of the title race.

"I think even if you play sometimes football with your friends, if you play for the honour, for the beers, or for the sandwiches, you want to win," Pochettino said.

"When you run and you go for the title, it is difficult sometimes to keep calm. I feel very proud of my players. I think we showed big character.

"Sometimes we crossed the line and if you cross the line you need to pay. We know the rules but I think it is a good lesson for us.

"We need to learn a lot and I am sure we will be stronger next season."

Tottenham were once renowned for playing attractive football but also crumbling under pressure and Pochettino believes Monday proved his side are no longer a soft touch.

ace 16+ sliver "I hear in the last two years always people say 'Tottenham was soft'," Pochettino said.

"But now we start to show character. Maybe we crossed the line, I can recognise this, I am not stupid. It is important to manage better our energy for the next season and ensure we learn a lot about this game.

Mercurial Victory V pink "But this season we have shown we are not a nice team to play, not anymore. I think our opponents don't like to play against us because we show passion.

"Maybe we show too much passion but we need to take this in a positive way."
violet01

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:39 am    Post subject: discount ace 16.1 green Reply with quote

discount superfly mercurial Pochettino was himself drawn into the fracas as he twice acted as peacemaker when two brawls erupted in the first half and at the full-time whistle.

discount tiempo legend 2016 The Argentinian confirmed he spoke to Chelsea captain John Terry after the match.

"We had a discussion on the pitch during the game," Pochettino said.

"After he came and apologised and nothing happened. He is a big champion, the captain of Chelsea, great player and when you fight for the Premier League you want to win.

discount Magista Obra black "We shook hands and we were very calm after the game."

Pochettino revealed he had been in touch with Daniel Levy too and the Tottenham chairman had told his head coach he was "proud" of the team's performance.

Discussions are also ongoing regarding Pochettino's new five-year contract.

The 44-year-old has struck a verbal agreement over a two-year extension until 2021 and the deal was expected to be confirmed this week.

victory mercurial v pink "It is not signed yet because it was a very busy week," Pochettino said. "But we have a verbal agreement."

discount ace 16.1 green Tottenham have no fresh injury concerns ahead of their game at home to in-form Southampton on Sunday.

Nabil Bentaleb remains sidelined with a knee injury while Dele Alli will serve the second of his three-game ban.
violet01

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:41 am    Post subject: Mercurial Victory V pink Reply with quote

Dembele appeared to claw his fingers down Diego Costa's cheek during Spurs' 2-2 draw at Chelsea on Monday night.

The Belgian had until 6pm on Thursday to respond but he did not contest the charge, head coach Mauricio Pochettino said on Friday afternoon.

And the full extent of Dembele's sanction followed from the FA.

A statement from the FA read: "Mousa Dembele will serve a six-match suspension with immediate effect after he committed an act of violent conduct which was not seen by the match officials but caught on video."

The FA, when charging Dembele, had said it considered the incident to be serious enough that "the standard punishment of three matches would be clearly insufficient".

Magista Obra white And now Dembele will miss Spurs' remaining matches this Premier League season - at home to Southampton on Sunday and at Newcastle a week later - and the first four fixtures of next term.

magistaX black The FA statement added: "The Tottenham Hotspur midfielder accepted the charge but denied the FA's claim that the standard punishment of three matches which would otherwise apply to this offence was clearly insufficient.

"An independent regulatory commission upheld the FA's claim at a hearing today (Friday, May 6, 2016) and ordered that an additional three match suspension was appropriate."

Pochettino, speaking prior to the punishment being announced, declined to comment on the potential length of a ban. He said he had spoken to Dembele about the altercation.

The midfielder's clash with Costa was one of several ugly exchanges during the game at Stamford Bridge and both clubs have been charged by the FA for failing to control their players. They have until May 9 at 6pm to respond.

Tottenham needed a win at Stamford Bridge to have any hope of winning the title, but the draw saw Leicester take an unassailable lead and crowned champions.

Four of Tottenham's nine yellow cards - an offence which carries an automatic fine - came after Eden Hazard's equalising goal.

magista FG black Pochettino admitted his team "crossed the line" but said he could understand their behaviour given the pressure of the title race.

"I think even if you play sometimes football with your friends, if you play for the honour, for the beers, or for the sandwiches, you want to win," Pochettino said.

"When you run and you go for the title, it is difficult sometimes to keep calm. I feel very proud of my players. I think we showed big character.

"Sometimes we crossed the line and if you cross the line you need to pay. We know the rules but I think it is a good lesson for us.

"We need to learn a lot and I am sure we will be stronger next season."

Tottenham were once renowned for playing attractive football but also crumbling under pressure and Pochettino believes Monday proved his side are no longer a soft touch.

ace 16+ sliver "I hear in the last two years always people say 'Tottenham was soft'," Pochettino said.

"But now we start to show character. Maybe we crossed the line, I can recognise this, I am not stupid. It is important to manage better our energy for the next season and ensure we learn a lot about this game.

Mercurial Victory V pink "But this season we have shown we are not a nice team to play, not anymore. I think our opponents don't like to play against us because we show passion.

"Maybe we show too much passion but we need to take this in a positive way."
Eban

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:09 am    Post subject: Luminous Star Wall Decals Reply with quote

To prevent development of film, prior to closing a latex paint container add a small amount of distilled (or tap) water that will remain on the top and prevent drying Sports Wall Decals The air in partly filled paint cans forms over time a dried surface film.For oil-based paints, use the solvent recommended for brush cleaning. When the container is reopened,Glow In The Dark Wall Decals stir the water/solvent into the paint before using.
Eban

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:33 am    Post subject: Burj Al Arab Urban Wall Decals Reply with quote

Urban Wall Decals Modern delay removal tape prevents damaging the taped surface. "Delicate" tape has about 40% the adhesion of traditional tape, and can remain on a surface for up to 30-days without creating damage.The less adhesive tapes should be used especially when tape is applied to new work.Headboard Wall Decals Depending on the paint composition, "dry" paint may still be soft and easily damaged for 30 days or more.
Xuiyha

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:56 am    Post subject: Stylish Glass Vessel Waterfall Faucets&Taps - Silver + G Reply with quote

Waterfall Bathroom Faucets have gained popularity along with freestanding or vessel-type sinks that require longer spouts that extend well over the top of the bowl. Single-hole faucets combine the spout and mixing handles—often a single lever—into one unit that requires only one drilled sink hole.
---------------------------------------------------
Wholesale Faucets with Free Shipping: http://www.faucetsdeal.com/
Agathawu

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:35 am    Post subject: This business has cheap rs gold Reply with quote

This business has its fingers in a large money making effort with lots of money. You need to totally understand the contract you are committing to. If any of the terms trouble you or cause a person hesitation, get ready to keep searching. You absolutely must safeguard your finances at all costs.

Never market some gold simply to sell it. The prices fluctuate, which is presently at its record high; ultimately it will become an even greater price. You may be able to market your gold. http://www.rsgp4u.com/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
violet01

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:34 am    Post subject: MagistaX orange Reply with quote

The match took place two days after a security scare forced its hasty rearrangement and United coasted to victory.

United refunded all fans with tickets for Sunday's match and offered them free entry to the rearranged game, but a number stayed away as Rashford followed Monday's England call-up with a lovely goal in a win that belatedly brought the Premier League to a close.

The 18-year-old's impressive finish made it eight goals in 17 matches since making his first-team debut less than three months ago and came between a Wayne Rooney goal and another that the United captain created superbly.

The England skipper opened the scoring by ending a fine team move - his 100th Premier League goal at Old Trafford - before beautifully clipping the ball over for substitute Ashley Young to score late on.

The three points see United usurp Southampton in fifth and secure a place in the Europa League group stage, but whether Louis van Gaal is still presiding over the team by then remains to be seen as fresh reports about Jose Mourinho were compounded by a bleak first half. Van Gaal was booed by some supporters after the final whistle as he addressed the crowd.

There was never any chance of the club-record 19 goals required to wrest fourth place and Champions League football from Manchester City, but not even Chris Smalling's late own goal will prevent United entering the FA Cup final against Crystal Palace in good heart.

It was not quite the entertaining display Van Gaal had hoped for when naming the same starting line-up planned for Sunday, with the match feeling initially more like a testimonial given neither side showed cutting edge as play swung from end-to-end aimlessly.

Bournemouth's travelling support were the only entertainment for a while in a match that required 32 minutes for either goalkeeper to dirty their gloves - and when Adam Federici was called into action it was only to catch a Rooney free-kick that evaded Michael Carrick.

Ozil ace 16+ green Marc Pugh saw a drive blocked by Antonio Valencia at the other end, before United scored a team goal of surprising quality.

Rooney started and finished the move, playing the ball out wide to Cameron Borthwick-Jackson. The full-back passed to Anthony Martial, who collected from a neat one-two with Juan Mata and crossed for Rooney to slot home.

Rashford intelligently stepped over the cross and was soon on the deck in pain after colliding with Tommy Elphick - an incident that will have no doubt had Roy Hodgson wincing.

The teenager was able to continue for a second half that began with Callum Wilson and Dan Gosling having attempts, before United were harshly denied a penalty.

MagistaX orange Another exceptional team move from United saw Juan Mata spin in the box and be taken down by Steve Cook, although referee Jon Moss waved play on.

A 30-yard Carrick strike rattled the crossbar, via a slight deflection, soon after, with a handball appeal and Jesse Lingard strike wide quickly following.

superfly mercurial camo Federici did brilliantly to tip over a long-range Valencia effort as United belatedly showed some intensity, doubling their advantage in the 74th minute.

Rooney, again impressing in a deeper midfield role, clipped a ball across the box, with Valencia's cushioned header swept home impressively by Rashford.

superfly cr7 gold The fans' favourite soon left to a standing ovation as the clock wound down, with Cook trying an audacious overhead kick for the Cherries.

tiempo legend 2016 There was still time for more goals, though, as Rooney lifted smartly over the Bournemouth defence, with Young turning home.

Fellow second-half introduction Max Gradel saw a stoppage-time effort deflect home off Smalling, but it was merely a consolation goal for Bournemouth.
violet01

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:35 am    Post subject: Riyad Mahrez Hypervenom ii Reply with quote

United finished fifth in the Barclays Premier League after beating Bournemouth 3-1 in their rearranged final game and they missed out on a Champions League position on goal difference.

2016 nike soccer cleats It is the second time in three seasons that United have not claimed a place in Europe's elite competition and Van Gaal concedes that, after the progress of his first season, United have gone backwards.

Asked if they had taken a step back, Van Gaal said in his post-match press conference: "Of course, because our aim in the first year and also the second and the third shall be Champions League. It is the highest level and a club like Manchester United has to play at that level.

"But there are more clubs who want to play at that level and you have seen that."

Riyad Mahrez Hypervenom ii Van Gaal's position has been the subject of speculation throughout the season but the Dutchman, despite persistent rumours linking Jose Mourinho with his job, expects to be staying on.

"Yes," he said firmly when asked if he expected to be retained.

When asked why, he said: "Because I have signed a three-year contract."

Van Gaal claims United, who still have the FA Cup final to play on Saturday, can bounce back and win the Premier League next season.

He said: "That is always possible because Leicester City was more or less a relegation team (last year). We were fourth and fifth. Normally we are closer (than them)."

Van Gaal addressed supporters from the pitch as United conducted their traditional end-of-season lap of appreciation. He thanked them for their "unconditional support" but his speech was not universally appreciated.

But when challenged on this by a reporter, Van Gaal said: "I have said that also with very much conscience. They have showed in spite of that we have not always played very well but they have supported the players on the pitch always.

Mercurialx Pro Street "However things have gone on the pitch, they never let us down and they always have come, 75,000 always."

At this point Van Gaal was challenged again because the attendance, after the game was initially abandoned on Sunday because of a security scare, was well down on capacity.

ACE 16.1Primeknit FG Van Gaal said: "But why do you think (that was)? I had 11 guests (come) for nothing, coming from the Netherlands and then I go to restaurant, Mr Wings, to receive my guests because they hadn't seen a match."

Perhaps because of the disruption and with the FA Cup final to think about, United were sluggish but they still won comfortably with goals from Wayne Rooney, Marcus Rashford and Ashley Young. Bournemouth claimed a stoppage-time consolation with a Chris Smalling own goal.

Cherries boss Eddie Howe felt Sunday's events had taken their toll on his players.

Howe, who was also irked by the timing of West Ham bids for Callum Wilson and Matt Ritchie said: "It was quite difficult I have to be honest. I think it was difficult for everyone connected with our club.

"Mentally for the players, I think they obviously had a lot of plans beyond the game on Sunday, as you would at the end of the season, and suddenly those have to change.

"And mentally when you think the season is over, to have to extend it just from a pure training perspective it was difficult because we couldn't do anything with the players. Our training pitches and main pitch have gone.

"But we got round it and we did our best, but Man United were too good tonight for us."

Mercurial Superfly Purple Asked for clarification on the training pitch matter, Howe said: "They are being redone and our main pitch is being re-laid for the summer."
violet01

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:37 am    Post subject: ace 16+1 Black usa Reply with quote

ace 16+1 Black usa "To see how they have reached this final gives me a really good feeling.

"When I came here there was a big amount of doubt about these players and now I am really happy they can show how strong they are and it is a big opportunity to make the final step this season and achieve something.

"I don't feel the pressure. I cannot change. I feel opportunity, I feel the pressure of the game and developing players.

"I don't think I've ever felt doubt around me. If that's right I don't know but it makes me completely free to make decisions and for my team and myself to be free to develop together.

"I am really pleased for the boys and that they can be part of the moment with this team.

"We have a big chance and winning tomorrow will make it much more easy for you to see it as a success - and I try to help."

Liverpool are favourites to win in Basle despite Sevilla looking to become the first team to win the competition for three successive seasons.

This current Reds side lack similar European experience with even Klopp's record in finals nothing to write home about.

The German has lost his last four but intends for that to change in Switzerland.

"I don't think to be honest I deserve some luck," he added.

"There are only two possible things in a final, you win or lose. The only thing is the performance.

"You would have seen that all the teams I was involved with have done really well.

"I am not frustrated by my final record, it could be a little bit better, I was for sure not happy after finals when I didn't win, but when it's over, it's over.

"And I know we performed to the right level and they were very close games.

"At home I have a little too many silver medals, that's true, but it's better than having no medals.

"For me, when you try hard, and keep trying, then you get there eventually."

Klopp is confident his players, who lost February's Capital One Cup final to Manchester City on penalties, can deal with the expectation in a 35,000-capacity stadium which is likely to house around 20,000 - double the number of tickets the club received - Liverpool fans.

"We had pressure, so how could the pressure be bigger tomorrow?" he said.

women magista obra usa "The mental side is a big influence obviously there is no doubt about it but all we have done since we have been together we have done to be perfectly prepared for a game like this tomorrow.

"We had a lot of difficult moments but we solved them and we will use that experience.

"In a final you need still to be ready to make mistakes even when (the) whole world is watching because it is all about finding the next solution and using the skill at the highest level - and not being afraid to use that skill.

women Superfly Mercurial usa "We already know about our supporters, we know how much they want to win this cup.

"They showed us in an impressive way at home and away travelling all around Europe.

"We really would love to be the team who can make these things come true."

Klopp will make a late decision on the fitness of striker Divock Origi, who returned to training in the last couple of days after a month out with ankle ligament damage.

Achomatic Pack usa "We will see after training with Divock, we will see how he feels and then we will make a decision," the Reds boss said.

Superfly V usa
violet01

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:40 am    Post subject: magista obra BHM Reply with quote

ace 16.2 purecontrol black But the former Liverpool centre-back is less confident that Liverpool will breeze past Sevilla on the night.

"I think it's going to be a tough game," Carragher said. "It's going to be a tougher proposition than Villarreal, even though Villarreal are further up the table in La Liga.

HypervenomX Finale TF "Sevilla have got huge experience in this competition, the players have been here before, they're used to playing in finals and winning trophies. But I think if Liverpool can take that performance against Villarreal into the final then I think they can just about do it."

One of Klopp's biggest dilemmas will be deciding which of his centre-forwards should start the game in Basel. Divock Origi was sensational up top in both legs against Borussia Dortmund and was named Liverpool's Player of the Month for April, but has only just returned to training after an ankle injury.

magista obra BHM Christian Benteke has also impressed in the last few weeks of the season, but Souness believes Daniel Sturridge is the pick of the bunch.

"I think Sturridge has as much ability as any striker out there in British football right now," Souness said. "I was going to say 'in the world', but the boys at Barcelona and Real Madrid are a wee bit different.

"Sturridge's pure technical ability is up there with the very best. His problem is he just can't keep himself fit. He has to solve that because he's an exceptionally talented boy."

elastico superfly midnight Win on Wednesday and Liverpool will qualify for next season's Champions League, making it five English teams in Europe's elite competition next season. But Carragher told Sky Sports News HQ that winning a trophy will be more important for the players.

women cr7 black "The whole thing about winning on Wednesday is it gets you in the Champions League as well," Carragher said. "That's a whole different proposition, money-wise, prestige-wise, attracting players-wise. It's huge.

"But the biggest thing for those players, the manager, is to win a trophy. Forget what comes next season and European football, if you get your hands on trophies and medals hopefully that can be the start of something big under Jurgen Klopp."

However, Souness believes that Champions League qualification is the biggest prize for Klopp's side.

"You win and there's competition - the budget is different, the players that you can attract are very different," Souness said. "So he'll have one eye on one group of players I imagine and an eye on another group, because your budget becomes very different if you're in the Champions League.

"It really is a priority for them to be back in the Champions League because for the club to grow you've got to be in there on a regular basis. Football at the highest level is all geared around the big boys being in the Champions League."
violet01

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:42 am    Post subject: ace 16.1 white Reply with quote

women magista obra purple After the game Benitez said his heart was leading him towards staying on Tyneside to try and guide Newcastle back to the Premier League, and he admitted that fantastic support from the club's fans was also swaying him.

Sources understand Ashley was impressed by Benitez during their meeting, with the Spaniard keen to find out what ambitions the owner has for their bid to get out of the Championship at the first attempt.

ace 16.1 white Benitez is reported to be particularly keen to take control over the club's transfer business before committing his future to the club.

women Hypervenom Phantom II After beating Spurs, he said: "I said I am quite open and I am quite pleased with everything, the staff, everything, now it's just to be sure that we have to do what we have to do to be sure that we can go up if I stay here.

"They know, we have been talking. I have the same feeling as the fans, they want a strong team next season to be sure we go up again.

"The way and the ideas will not be difficult to have, to have similar ideas, but we have to sit down and make sure of everything."

copa mundial orange
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ForumCity Support Forum Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 45 of 46

Jump to: