FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

[05.06.08] File attachments & youtube videos
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
violet01

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:49 am    Post subject: tiempo blue Reply with quote

tiempo blue Lampard's fifth goal in six games came five minutes from time and settled the argument after Montreal's Harry Shipp had halved the visitors' 2-0 half-time lead.

ACE 16+ PureControl red Drogba - back in the Impact side after injury - embraced Lampard at the end of what was their first MLS meeting.

HypervenomX Proximo ic black Another of New York's big-name players gave them the lead before the break, David Villa strengthening his position at the top of the league's scoring charts with a 35th-minute opener.

Superfly mercurial Camo Jack Harrison added a solo second, but Shipp's cross drifted in to give Montreal hope before Lampard's deflected effort closed the door and kept his side top of the Eastern Conference.

MercurialX Proximo II orange "People will recognise the difference from us last year," Lampard said afterwards. "We were struggling throughout the year and now we're playing with a different confidence.

Superfly CR7 blue "We're playing from the back, playing good football, we're scoring lots of goals, so we need to concentrate on ourselves."
violet01

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:50 am    Post subject: magistaX proximo ic orange Reply with quote

Mercurial Superfly VI heritage The summer signing started alongside Dejan Lovren at centre-half, but was replaced towards the end of Liverpool's 2-0 friendly win.

magistaX proximo ic orange Matip looked in discomfort as he left the pitch, but Klopp afterwards told the club website: "I hope it's only a minor problem. It's not too serious, hopefully.

superfly mercurial iv pink "It's the foot he had problems with in the past and then he had a little bit of pain when pre-season started because of the intensity.

"He said he's had it one or two times already. He's used to it. I think Monday he'll rest, then he can go again.

what is the mercurial "We had to make the decision of Joel or Dejan, who has to play the whole 90 minutes? We decided on Joel. For him it was a little bit too much today, but he is in a good way, as you can see."

magista obra fg black Matip signed for the Reds this summer after leaving Schalke and is in line to start the new Premier League season in the side with Kolo Toure gone and Mamadou Sakho recovering from an Achilles injury.
violet01

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:51 am    Post subject: magistaX proximo ic orange Reply with quote

Mercurial Superfly VI heritage The summer signing started alongside Dejan Lovren at centre-half, but was replaced towards the end of Liverpool's 2-0 friendly win.

magistaX proximo ic orange Matip looked in discomfort as he left the pitch, but Klopp afterwards told the club website: "I hope it's only a minor problem. It's not too serious, hopefully.

superfly mercurial iv pink "It's the foot he had problems with in the past and then he had a little bit of pain when pre-season started because of the intensity.

"He said he's had it one or two times already. He's used to it. I think Monday he'll rest, then he can go again.

what is the mercurial "We had to make the decision of Joel or Dejan, who has to play the whole 90 minutes? We decided on Joel. For him it was a little bit too much today, but he is in a good way, as you can see."

magista obra fg black Matip signed for the Reds this summer after leaving Schalke and is in line to start the new Premier League season in the side with Kolo Toure gone and Mamadou Sakho recovering from an Achilles injury.
violet01

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:52 am    Post subject: cr7 superfly blue Reply with quote

cr7 superfly blue Cantona, who was nicknamed 'The King' during his time at Manchester United, claimed Ibrahimovic could become a prince at Old Trafford after joining the club on a free transfer earlier this month.

However, the 34-year-old was not happy with that assessment and responded as only he can.

"I admire Cantona and I heard what he said," Ibrahimovic is quoted as saying in Swedish paper Aftonbladet.

Magista Obra FG orange "But I won't be King of Manchester. I will be God of Manchester."

ace purecontrol green Cantona, who scored 82 goals in 185 appearances during four and a half years at United, welcomed Ibrahomivic to the club and even offered him the iconic No 7 shirt in a video for Eurosport.

Cantona said: "I have a personal message for Zlatan: You decided to go red. It is the best choice you ever made.

"When you walk into the Theatre of Dreams. When you can feel the ghosts of the legends that have been here before. When you score that first goal right in front of Stretford End. When you hear the crowd chanting your name.

MagistaX Proximo black "When your heart beats so strong that it bursts out of your chest. When you feel that you will love them as much as they will love you. You will know, my friend, that you finally made it home.

superfly mercurial v orange "Just one last thing, there can only be one King in Manchester. You can be the Prince if you want to. And the No 7 is yours if you are interested. That is my welcome gift to you… The King is gone! Long live the Prince!"

United head out to China on their pre-season tour on Tuesday as they prepare for the start of the Premier League season with fixtures against Borussia Dortmund and Manchester City.

Ibrahimovic is expected to start training with his new team-mates this week but it is unknown whether he will be in Jose Mourinho's squad for the trip to China.
violet01

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:53 am    Post subject: elastico superfly orange Reply with quote

The 22-year-old former Brentford player sustained the injury in a friendly with Grimsby on Friday and it follows last week's news that Allan McGregor and Alex Bruce will also miss the beginning of the campaign with problems.

MagistaX Proximo orange "First and foremost, it's desperately disappointing news for Moses," Tigers boss Steve Bruce said on . "He was exceptional for us last season as we won promotion back to the Premier League and we expect him to be a top player for many years to come."

elastico superfly orange Odubajo was instrumental in the Tigers' promotion back to the top flight via the play-offs, playing 53 times for the club in his first season since moving from the Bees last summer.

neyjar jordan cleat Although he is set for an extended spell on the sidelines, both the player and his manager adopted a positive outlook on the news that he avoided damaging other ligaments which could have kept him out even longer.

Mercurial Superfly V orange Writing on Twitter, the defender said: "Thanks again for the support people I'm very lucky, to not have damaged more ligaments - Il be back fitter and stronger."

And Bruce was pleased that the injury his full-back has suffered is not as bad as the knee issue which kept team-mate Robert Snodgrass out for over a year.

"I know how much he was looking forward to testing himself in the top flight of English football and to now have to sit out the first half of the season is a big blow - both for him and for the club," Bruce added.

ACE 16+ PureControl "Looking at the positives, at least the injury is not at the same level as the one suffered by Robert Snodgrass at the start of the 2014-15 season and, as a result, we will look forward to seeing Moses return to training in the New Year."
violet01

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:54 am    Post subject: hypervenom green uk Reply with quote

superfly elastico green Almost a week has passed since the 61-year-old held discussions with the FA over the England manager's job, which became vacant when Roy Hodgson stepped down after a disappointing Euro 2016 finals campaign in France.

However, Press Association Sport understands the Black Cats are no closer to knowing if Allardyce is to be appointed as Hodgson's successor with the three-man selection panel - comprising FA technical director Dan Ashworth, chief executive Martin Glenn and vice-chairman David Gill - due to speak to a series of other potential candidates.

hypervenom green uk Sunderland were already annoyed that a supposedly private process had become all too public, and their mood has not been improved by the fact that it is still ongoing and seemingly likely to be so for some time yet with Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe, one of those also reportedly on the list along with Hull boss Steve Bruce and United States head coach Jurgen Klinsmann, out of the country until the weekend.

superfly mercurial v red uk Allardyce, who has made no secret of his desire to manage his country one day, remains the bookmakers' favourite to get the job, but his impending departure or otherwise is not the only uncertainty on Wearside.

magista obra orange uk The former Bolton and West Ham boss, who held talks with the FA after leaving the club's pre-season training camp in Austria, resumed training with his squad back on Wearside on Monday without a single new face among the playing staff.

He and the club's recruitment team have been working hard since the end of last season to identify and attract new signings, but the fact that it is by no means certain the manager will still be in place when the new campaign gets under way is not helping the situation, with some targets unwilling to commit themselves until they know what is happening.

superfly cr7 blue The Black Cats registered their displeasure when they confirmed that Allardyce had been given permission to talk to the FA, and officials are looking for a resolution one way or the other as soon as possible.

In the meantime, contingency plans are being drawn up with the names of David Moyes and Sean Dyche figuring prominently on a wish-list should they need to turn to it.

As things stand, Allardyce is due to send out his team at Hartlepool on Wednesday evening as preparations for the new Premier League season continue.
violet01

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:55 am    Post subject: hypervenom phantom ii black Reply with quote

Almost a week has passed since the 61-year-old held discussions with the FA over the England manager's job, which became vacant when Roy Hodgson stepped down after a disappointing Euro 2016 finals campaign in France.

magista obra bhm black However, Press Association Sport understands the Black Cats are no closer to knowing if Allardyce is to be appointed as Hodgson's successor with the three-man selection panel - comprising FA technical director Dan Ashworth, chief executive Martin Glenn and vice-chairman David Gill - due to speak to a series of other potential candidates.

legend tiempo vi black Sunderland were already annoyed that a supposedly private process had become all too public, and their mood has not been improved by the fact that it is still ongoing and seemingly likely to be so for some time yet with Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe, one of those also reportedly on the list along with Hull boss Steve Bruce and United States head coach Jurgen Klinsmann, out of the country until the weekend.

superfly mercurial v black Allardyce, who has made no secret of his desire to manage his country one day, remains the bookmakers' favourite to get the job, but his impending departure or otherwise is not the only uncertainty on Wearside.

The former Bolton and West Ham boss, who held talks with the FA after leaving the club's pre-season training camp in Austria, resumed training with his squad back on Wearside on Monday without a single new face among the playing staff.

He and the club's recruitment team have been working hard since the end of last season to identify and attract new signings, but the fact that it is by no means certain the manager will still be in place when the new campaign gets under way is not helping the situation, with some targets unwilling to commit themselves until they know what is happening.

hypervenom phantom ii black The Black Cats registered their displeasure when they confirmed that Allardyce had been given permission to talk to the FA, and officials are looking for a resolution one way or the other as soon as possible.

In the meantime, contingency plans are being drawn up with the names of David Moyes and Sean Dyche figuring prominently on a wish-list should they need to turn to it.

ace purecontrol sliver As things stand, Allardyce is due to send out his team at Hartlepool on Wednesday evening as preparations for the new Premier League season continue.
qwq33

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:22 am    Post subject: magista obra bhm black Reply with quote

Four years on from Pogba departing Old Trafford without making a first-team start, the 23-year-old midfielder is being trailed by his former club having flourished at Juventus.

The Italian giants have reportedly turned down a world-record transfer bid for Pogba and work continues as United look to add the final piece of their jigsaw, with the player's agent Mino Raiola taking to Twitter to state "there is no deal done".

Executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward did not travel on the pre-season tour to China as United look to finish their transfer business, with manager Mourinho targeting a central midfielder to complete his squad.

Paris St Germain's Blaise Matuidi and Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic have also been linked with moves to Old Trafford, but Pogba remains the name on everyone's lips.

legend tiempo vi black "You have smoke, you have fire - you used to say something like that, right?" Mourinho said at the team hotel in Shanghai.

"I am not going to try to make you naive and believe that we are not trying for one player.

"But we know first of all that the player belongs to another club, which is not a small club. It is also a big club, a club with economical power to fight for their best players, to try and keep their best players.

"Apart from that we know other clubs are also involved and for us it is not kind of 'are we going to win the race or to lose the race?'. It is not a race, it is just the market.

Profiles Paul Pogba
"And when you go to the market, you have other options. You cannot focus on one, so we are in a very comfortable situation.

"My relationship with Mr Woodward is very good, it is very open. I never create this kind of situation for him that it is black or white. It is not black or white, I give him options.

"Since day one I tried to be pragmatic in my analysis, I try to give him different options so he's not feeling the pressure that 'I need to get this player because this is the player the manager wants'.

"The manager is trying to make things quite simple for everyone. The market is already difficult.

"My board doesn't need that the pressure come from the manager. My board needs to be calm, feel that we have other options.

"I really need for the balance of my squad a midfield player but we have more options."

Mourinho says 75 per cent of United's summer business is complete having filled three of four "fundamental" areas, with central defender Eric Bailly, creative midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan and striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic having so far arrived.

hypervenom phantom ii black A central midfielder will follow but Mourinho was at pains to stress that United are not being blinded by Pogba's qualities - in fact, he conceded the deal may not even happen.

"We have one space for a midfield player," the United boss said. "Everybody speaks about one, but it wouldn't be a surprise for me if it is not him and it is another one because we went for profile.

magista obra bhm black "We have two more options in front of us and we are going to close one."

While this deal rumbles on, Mourinho praised the swift and effective work by executive vice-chairman Woodward and the United board this summer.

ace purecontrol sliver The Portuguese has been backed in an inflated transfer market that could see Pogba arrive in the world's first £100million deal.

"We are in a comfortable position but we know what it is wrong and what is right," Mourinho said when asked about a potential world-record outlay.

"We know what the balance is and, I repeat, we are not going to be only focusing on one player.

"We are not going to be in the hands of one club that may sell and maybe doesn't sell.

superfly mercurial v black "We need a fourth player with a certain profile and we're going to get it."
qwq33

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:23 am    Post subject: superfly elastico green Reply with quote

No longer the lung-busting striker that broke onto the scene as a teenager, the 30-year-old Rooney accepted in recent months that a future in midfield beckons.

hypervenom green uk It was a role Rooney performed for England at Euro 2016 having ended the season there at United under Louis van Gaal, although successor Mourinho believes the Red Devils will get the best out him in attack.

Those comments upon the Portuguese's unveiling raised fresh questions about how best to utilise Rooney, but Mourinho has big plans and a lot of trust in his skipper.

"I am quite surprised with so many question marks around this guy," the United boss said at the team hotel in Shanghai.

"I know that at the national team level you have this capacity of trying to make things complicated for yourself, so what happened around him in the summer was not a surprise for me.

"But in my club we are not going to have that. He is the club captain, he is the manager's captain, he is the players' captain.

"I trust him a lot. I think he's going to be a very important player for me and no problem for him.

"He knows that he has to work hard, he knows that but I think that is nothing new in his career. Everything he got I see nobody offer him, he had to fight for it.

Profiles Wayne Rooney
"With me it is not going to be different. But, yes, he is my captain."

superfly mercurial v red uk Rooney's position in the starting line-up may be in doubt, but his Old Trafford future never looked in jeopardy.

The same cannot be said for some of his United team-mates, with speculation growing around a number of players as Mourinho shapes his squad.

Juan Mata's position has come under particular scrutiny having been sold by Chelsea when Mourinho was Blues manager in January 2014, but the Portuguese was keen to set the record straight and confirmed the Spain international has an Old Trafford future.

superfly elastico green "Well again it is a strange question because I don't understand why he doesn't have a future," Mourinho said.

superfly cr7 blue "First of all, I think maybe all of you misunderstood what happened in our previous club because I never told Mata to leave. I never pressed the club to sell him.

"It was his decision and only his decision and I don't like players that want to leave.

"That's why I think every player has a price because if one day a player wants to leave it is because he does not want to be with us.

"If the player doesn't want to be with us, goodbye - be happy where you want to go.

"Juan at our previous club was not so happy because he was not my first choice at that time. He wanted to play every game.

magista obra orange uk "He had a fantastic offer from a big club like Man United, he wanted to leave. My previous club had a great offer, we thought that was financially very much acceptable.

"We were not with this old-fashioned idea of 'I don't sell players to my direct competitors inside of my own country'. We sold him to Man United and done. Nothing else.

"In this moment I arrive, he's here, he works hard. He knows that I know he is a good player and he has space in the squad.

"But again until the 31st of August the market is open for every one of my players that is not happy.

"But, to be fair, I think he is. I think he is happy and I am not expecting him to ask to leave. I am expecting him to do what he is doing now, which is to fight for a place.

"In the end there will be space for everyone, we have 38 matches in the Premier League, we expect to play a lot of them in the Europa League and domestic cups so a squad of let's say 22 players there will be a space for everyone. So, yes, there is a space for Juan."
qwq33

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:23 am    Post subject: neyjar jordan cleat Reply with quote

The FA's three-man selection panel, consisting chief executive Martin Glenn, vice-chairman David Gill and technical director Dan Ashworth, presented the findings of their three-week search to the rest of the board at Wembley and explained why Sunderland boss Allardyce had been selected as Roy Hodgson's successor.

Steve Bruce, who was interviewed earlier this week, Eddie Howe and Jurgen Klinsmann are the other names to have been seriously considered by the trio, while Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger gave no indication he would be willing to accept the role.

All that now stands between Allardyce and the role he first pitched for a decade ago, when he lost out to Steve McClaren, is the completion of personal terms and a compensation package for the Black Cats.

neyjar jordan cleat Allardyce is unlikely to bring any of his Sunderland backroom team with him, having accepted a series of club appointees when he arrived last season.

Mercurial Superfly V orange That removes one possible stumbling block, while some of his favoured deputies such as Neil McDonald and Mark Taylor are available.

So too is Teddy Sheringham, who worked as attacking coach under Allardyce at West Ham and would fit the FA's desire to have a distinguished former international in the set-up.

The meeting represented Greg Dyke's final day as FA chairman after three years and, although he was not involved in the headhunting process, he indicated there would be unanimous support for Allarydce once his nomination was confirmed.

elastico superfly orange Speaking to Sky Sports News as he arrived at the national stadium, he said: "Clearly the three-man group are convinced he's the right man and I go along with that, yes.

"We appointed a three-man committee to go out and look at all the candidates, come back with a recommendation who they thought was the best man. They've taken that decision and obviously we'll agree with them.

"I think you'd have to ask them but as far as I understand it that's the discussion."

All parties would prefer for a swift resolution, with the new Premier League season on the horizon and England's World Cup qualifying campaign beginning on September 4, but Sunderland have made clear their dissatisfaction with the process.

While they gave permission for the FA to speak to their manager, there is disappointment that what had been designed as a secret interview emerged last week, leaving the club in limbo as the process continued.

Allardyce took charge of the Wearsiders for what should be the final time during a 3-0 friendly win over Hartlepool on Wednesday night, but did not re-emerge for the second half.

At the conclusion of the match, a club statement read: "Naturally we are aware of the intense media speculation this evening. However at the present time, Sam Allardyce remains our manager.

"We share in the anger and frustration of our supporters and would like to assure them that we are working to conclude the matter in the best interests of Sunderland AFC."

MagistaX Proximo orange The board meeting, scheduled to begin at 10am, was in the diary long before Hodgson stepped down following the side's Euro 2016 disappointment.

It is thought Allardyce will be offered an initial two-year deal, covering the 2018 World Cup campaign, but Glenn is hoping for a longer partnership than that and intends to integrate Allardyce into the wider FA system, working alongside coaches of the national age-group sides from Under-16s up.

On Wednesday, Glenn defended the timing of the process, despite coming under pressure from both Sunderland and Hull, Bruce's employers, to act quickly.

"It's been three weeks. Is three weeks a long period of time? If we'd have done a knee-jerk and done it in three days, we'd have been rightly accused of knee-jerking," he said.

"We're taking an appropriate amount of time. Of course we're concerned about how individual clubs manage, etc. We aren't blind to that, we just need to make the right decision."

Former England manager Sven-Goran Eriksson has backed Allardyce to succeed.

ACE 16+ PureControl When the Swede left his post 10 years ago, Allardyce came second to McClaren in the race to succeed him but is now within touching distance of his dream job.

Eriksson, who led England to three successive major tournament quarter-finals, does not see the fact Allardyce has hitherto worked at non-elite clubs like Bolton, West Ham, Blackburn and Sunderland.

Eriksson said: "If you take a team from the lower part of the table you have to adapt to what you want to do.

"You have to defend and have to be organised. I think it depends on the situation.

"Many times Sam has had a team struggling for survival and he has done the job."

Once in the position, Allardyce will find himself open to front-page headlines as well as back-page, something that Eriksson knows only too well.

He added on Sky Sports News: "He doesn't need any advice, I know for a long time that he has wanted that job.

"He knows the English press as well as I know them, so that is the hardest part - not the hardest part but it's the least pleasant part of the job."
qwq33

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:24 am    Post subject: MagistaX Proximo black Reply with quote

MagistaX Proximo black The 29-year-old, who moved to St Mary's two years ago from Hull, has scored 21 goals in 73 appearances for Saints.

"I'm delighted. I'm excited to be part of what could be a big future in the next four years for this club," Long told saintsfc.co.uk.

"I love it here, the set-up, the training ground, the lads as well - everyone around the club.

ace purecontrol green "It's a real family feel, and I feel like I'm a big part of that and I feel like I'm playing my best football here as well.

cr7 superfly blue "I've enjoyed every minute down here. I'm happy, my family are happy, and it's a good place to be."

Executive director of football Les Reed said Long's significance to the team was reflected in his new contract.

Magista Obra FG orange Profiles Shane Long
"Shane has been an important asset to the team ever since his arrival at the club in 2014 and he was an influential part of our record-breaking Premier League campaign last season," he said.

superfly mercurial v orange "His experience and character also make him an extremely valuable member of the squad off the pitch, as well as on it, and I am delighted we have strengthened our commitment with him.

"Shane is the latest in a significant number of first-team players to have signed new contracts with the club in recent weeks and months, indicating the players' belief that there is more to come, while further strengthening the core of our squad as we move into what promises to be another memorable campaign.

"Shane is one of many exciting attacking options that we have at our disposal, and he will no doubt play an important part in the season and the years ahead."
qwq33

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:24 am    Post subject: magista obra fg black Reply with quote

Wijnaldum, who has 30 international caps for Holland, is undergoing a medical at the club's Melwood training ground.

what is the mercurial Liverpool have offered Wijnaldum a five-year deal with the 25-year-old making his last appearance for Newcastle in their 2-2 draw with Doncaster Rovers on Wednesday night.

Mercurial Superfly VI heritage The midfielder joined Newcastle in a £14.5m switch from PSV Eindhoven last summer but was unable to prevent their relegation from the Premier League.

Wijnaldum, whose situation was also being monitored by Tottenham, was Newcastle's leading scorer last season with 11 goals, four of them in a 6-2 league demolition of Norwich, although his form was patchy and he was unable to help the club retain its top-flight status following the appointment of Rafael Benitez as manager.

superfly mercurial iv pink Everton had also been interested in Wijnaldum - with manager Ronald Koeman a big admirer of the player - but no bid has materialised from Goodison Park.

magista obra fg black Liverpool could be in the market for midfield reinforcements after accepting a £13m bid from Stoke City for Joe Allen.

magistaX proximo ic orange The Reds maintained their unbeaten pre-season campaign on Wednesday night as goals from Marko Grujic and Alberto Moreno saw off Huddersfield Town.
qwq33

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:25 am    Post subject: MercurialX Proximo II orange Reply with quote

Superfly mercurial Camo Venezuela international Salomon Rondon had earlier opened the scoring for the Albion with a curling shot that went in off the crossbar in the opening game of the pre-season tournament at the GelreDome in Arnhem.

tiempo blue James Morrison had already gone close for the visitors in the seventh minute when he hit a half-volley from 30 yards which cannoned against the crossbar.

ACE 16+ PureControl red West Brom boss Tony Pulis brought Boaz Myhill on in goal for Ben Foster at half-time and made nine further changes a few minutes later.

Superfly CR7 blue A right foot free-kick from Craig Gardner almost doubled the Baggies' lead seven minutes into the second half but it went just wide to the left of the Vitesse goal.

A few minutes later, Myhill could only parry a stinging shot from Vitesse midfielder Marvelous Nakamba and Nathan de Souza pounced on the rebound to score the equaliser.

MercurialX Proximo II orange West Brom's lead was restored 20 minutes from full-time when McManaman struck the winner, driving his shot just inside the right post.

HypervenomX Proximo ic black Another victory when the Albion take on Dutch champions PSV Eindhoven on Saturday would win them the tournament, which also involves FC Porto.
game

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome RSgoldfast quick - you can experience one-stop shop to buy gold coins.

We list the last pair in RuneScape gold for many years, and have made some expertise and name many online forums. Because we have a tendency to area unit results from the United States.

There is no treatment should be supported frustrating communication problems in the field, there will be less risk of the index, such as testing, receive your medal.

In order to ensure the most secure every transaction of a single gold medal from legitimate sources of employment provider. Whenever you want to order, please online support.

On the web, you will receive most of the gold in five minutes, in order to verify your order. Remember, we will require good style of large orders.

Recognition of forms to ensure that the payment is not fraud. We have completed thousands of orders, and we have not received criticism.

RS gold largest marketing area of our unit! Take a look at our website: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/
violet01

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:53 am    Post subject: HypervenomX Proximo ic black Reply with quote

And Gazidis, who said last week the club will not break the bank to sign players, knows Arsenal need to go one better this time around.

"We need to win the major titles, and we feel that pressure every day," he told the New York Times.

"And so for us, there is a sense of disappointment and frustration that last season we finished in second place. Second place isn't what we're aiming for. We're aiming to win it.

"Achieving consistency provides us with the opportunity to compete at that level and try to win it every year, and that's obviously a good thing.

MercurialX Proximo II orange "But that's not our objective. Our objective is to win the major trophies, and to put the club in a position where it can consistently compete for the major trophies. And I would add, very importantly for us, to do it in a way that's consistent with our club values."

Wenger in particular will be keen to add to the silverware he has delivered in what is approaching a two-decade spell in charge.

Superfly CR7 blue His current contract expires at the end of the forthcoming season but Gazidis insists it is not a naivety from the boardroom to keep faith in the 66-year-old.

HypervenomX Proximo ic black "We don't have any sense of nostalgia," he added.

"Our support for Arsene Wenger is not based on the history of what he's done for our football club, as extraordinary as that is.

ACE 16+ PureControl red "We're very focused on the future. This is one of our core values is that we're progressive and always moving forward. So what's happened in the past is far less relevant to us as what's happening as we look forward.

Superfly mercurial Camo "And our support of Arsene has been strong, because we see someone who's devoted to the club, who's top class in the way he conducts himself, and in the way he has a positive vision for what football is and what it can be. Now, sometimes we get accused of being naive; I don't view that as naivety.

tiempo blue "I think winning football, and winning it with style and grace, are core values for Arsenal, and Arsene is somebody that we believe can deliver that."

Arsenal have recruited Granit Xhaka, Takuma Asano and Rob Holding so far this summer but have announced they remain active in the transfer window, with a striker and central defender their most likely targets.

The Gunners are currently preparing for a two-match pre-season tour of the United States which begins with a game against the MLS All-Stars on Thursday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ForumCity Support Forum Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 62 of 64

Jump to: